- Refined with:
- Treatments & CleanersDelete
Due to the unique formulation of Hammerite Paints, brushes and equipment must be cleaned with Hammerite Brush Cleaner & Thinners. As well as cleaning brushes and equipment it will remove dirt, grim, salt and loose rust from metal surfaces. It also thins Hammerite Paints for spray application.
- For cleaning brushes and spills.
- Removes dirt, grim, salt and loose rust.
Hammerite Rust Remover Dip is specially developed for the safe and effective removal of rust from metal items. Ideal for car parts, nuts, bolts and garden tools. Just immerse rusty items into the dip and a couple of hours later they are rust-free.
- Easy to use.
- Makes 10 times the initial volume.
Specially developed for the safe and effective removal of rust from metal items. Non-drip formula. This gel is ideal for vertical surfaces. In just 2 to 3 hours it removes rust.
- Non harmful and safe to the skin.
- For removal of rust from vertical and intricate metal items.
Hammerite Special Metals Primer is a water-based primer to promote adhesion to stainless steel and non-ferrous metals including galvanised, aluminium, chrome, brass and copper. Provides a smooth even finish for ideal topcoat adhesion. Only one coat required.
- Provides a smooth even finish for ideal topcoat adhesion..
- Topcoat can be applied after 1-2 hours.